Rent Our Equipment
The Rossland Council for Arts and Culture offers Screen, Sound and Projector Rentals for your events.
How to get started
All requests regarding the RCAC sound equipment are considered on an individual basis.
Please be advised that payment and damage deposit must be received at least one week prior to the use of all equipment to ensure the safety of the equipment. Rental request will be considered void without receipt of payment and damage deposit prior to the event. To be fair to all groups, individuals and organizations, there are no exceptions to the RCAC rental procedure. All RCAC equipment requires an approved technician to operate the equipment which is the responsibility of the renter.
The associated costs for renting equipment only can be found in the attached documents at the end of this web page. In-Kind Requests and Donations If not for profit groups want rental fees waived or donated, an official request must be submitted to the RCAC at least two months in advance of the proposed event for review by the RCAC Board. There is no guarantee that requests will be approved. Damage deposits are still required for donated equipment and coordinating a sound technician is the responsibility of the renter.
Thank you in advance for respecting the RCAC's rental procedure. Rental Instructions
- Read through the RCAC Sound Equipment Policy or Screen Policy and Rental Form (attached below)
- Fill out the Rental Request Form for the Sound Equipment or the Screen.
- Submit the Rental Request Form to the Rossland Council for Arts and Culture. Requests will not be taken by phone. Do not submit fees at this time. This is only a request. By mail: Attention: Performance Committee, P.O. Box 405, Rossland, BC, VOG 1YO Electronically to email@example.com
- Rental Requests will receive a response within 10 days of submission.
- Once the RCAC has confirmed your rental request, you may remit your Rental Fee and Damage Deposit by mail (above address) PRIOR TO THE EVENT. Rental request will be considered void without receipt of payment AND damage deposit prior to the event (damage deposits are required for in-kind donations of equipment). Damage Deposit Return Policy After the event, you can expect to get your damage deposit back within 15 days of rental date after the equipment has been checked over.