Rent Our Equipment
The Rossland Council for Arts and Culture offers Screen, Projector and Sound System Rentals for your events.
NOTE: For those who are renting the Miners Hall for a private event, please note that your rental agreement is between you and the City of Rossland and does not include free use of any audio/visual equipment owned by the RCAC. We rent equipment for community events only. Please review the policy and rental forms below for a more detailed overview of our costs and restrictions.
NOTE AUGUST 2017: All equipment rentals are currently suspended until renovations of the Miners Hall are completed.
How to get started
All requests regarding the RCAC sound equipment are considered on an individual basis.
Please be advised that payment and damage deposit must be received at least one week prior to the use of all equipment to ensure the safety of the equipment. Rental request will be considered void without receipt of payment and damage deposit prior to the event. To be fair to all groups, individuals and organizations, there are no exceptions to the RCAC rental procedures and pricing.
All RCAC equipment requires an approved technician to operate the equipment. Hiring the technician is the responsibility of the renter, who will then inform the RCAC of the technician’s name.
The associated costs for renting equipment can be found in the attached documents at the end of this web page.
Thank you in advance for respecting the RCAC’s rental policies.
- Read through the relevant RCAC Sound, Projector and Screen Policy and Rental Forms (attached below)
- Fill out the Rental Request Form for your required equipment at least three weeks before the event.
- Submit the Rental Request Form to the Rossland Council for Arts and Culture. Requests will not be taken by phone. Do not submit fees at this time, as this is only a request.
By mail: Attention: Performance Committee, P.O. Box 405, Rossland, BC, VOG 1YO
Electronically: To email@example.com
- Rental Requests will receive a response within 10 days of submission.
- Once the RCAC has confirmed your rental request, you may submit your Rental Fee and Damage Deposit by mail (above address)
- Rental request will be considered void without receipt of payment AND damage deposit at least 7 days prior to the event.
- Damage Deposit Return Policy After the event, you can expect to get your damage deposit back within 14 days of rental date after the equipment has been checked over.
Forms Attached Below
Please review our AV Rental Policy prior to renting any of our equipment.