Art Exhibition in the Miner’s Hall Lily May Room, October 12th to 14th in celebration of the Rossland Council for Arts and Culture’s 20th Anniversary.
- Must be a member to register – click here to become a member!
- All work submitted must be artist’s own original work.
- Student submissions encouraged.
- Deadline for submissions is September 30th, 2018
- Artists may submit up to 2 pieces max.
- Maximum size 36” x 48”.
- All mediums are eligible.
- Submissions with inappropriate or illegal content will not be accepted for jurying.
- All work must be recent i.e. made within the last two years.
- Submitting artists must complete the entire Artwork Submission Forms.
- All work accepted into the exhibition must remain in the exhibition throughout the entire showing from October 12th until October 14th.
- Artists may choose to offer their art for sale, but it is not required. If for sale, buyers are to contact you, the artist, directly via your contact info on the art label. The artist is to ensure delivery of any works sold to buyer. RCAC takes no commission from work sold in this exhibit.
- Any works accepted will have to be dropped off and picked up during the following times:
- Submission drop off at the Miners Hall is on October 8th and 9th, 4pm to 7pm.
- Works not selected by the jury can be picked up October 12th, 12pm to 4pm or contact us to make other arrangements.
- All artists must collect their work on October 14th, 4pm to 8pm
- Selected Works will be moved to the exhibit space of the Nelson and District Credit Union – Rossland Branch and exhibited there until October 31st, 2018. All artwork will need to be picked up from there on October 31, 2018, before 5pm. Selected artists will be contacted prior of this extended exhibit for their approval.
- RCAC does not carry insurance for the art works exhibited. It will be the artists own responsibility to cover the insurance for their works for the duration of this event.
VA Submission form for the Art Exhibition.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact:
Meghan Wright, Executive Administrator
Rossland Council for Arts and Culture
email@example.com / cell 403-968-7019