Art Exhibition in the Miners Hall, Oct 13th-Oct 15th in celebration of Canada 150 & the re-opening of the Miner’s Hall.
(Please note that not all submissions are guaranteed a spot in this exhibition. You will be contacted in response to your submission.)
- All work submitted are artist’s own original work.
- Deadline for submissions is September 15th.
- Artists may submit up to 2 pieces max.
- Artwork size – Max dimensions for 2D work: 20in x 20in, Max dimensions of 3D work base: 20in x 20in
- All work accepted into exhibition must remain in exhibition throughout the entire showing of Oct 13-Oct 15.
- All mediums eligible.
- Artwork may be for sale, but it is not required. If for sale, buyers are to contact you, the artist, directly via a contact on the art label. Artist is to ensure delivery of any works sold to buyer. RCAC takes no commission from work sold in this exhibit.
- Any works accepted will be dropped off and picked up at the times given to you by RCAC.
- Submitters must completely fill out the Cultural Landscapes Artwork Exhibition form.
ALL SUBMITTING ARTISTS WILL RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY RCAC MEMBERSHIP
Fill in word document submission form: Cultural Landscapes Art Exhibition Form
Email submission form to: email@example.com
Check out the details for the Canada 150 Echoes of Rossland: Past and Present Songwriting Contest. Poetry, Spoken Word & Songwriting finalists to be showcased at an event on 15th October, held in the Rossland Miners Hall.
Thank you to our generous sponsors who make our events possible: BC Arts Council, BC Gaming, BC Touring, City of Rossland, Teck Metals, Columbia Power