Joe Hill Coffee House, Rossland’s legendary community venue for performers from near and far, is ready to keep you happy while the Fall weather changes. Make a note: It’s this coming Sunday, October 22.
We’re in the Rossland Legion, 2081 Washington Street, carrying on our classic Joe Hill Coffee House way of doing things – coffee, tea and goodies (no bar); friendly, comfortable venue; good sound; great variety of performers. Fun, and a mere $3!
Doors open at 6:30 PM; the show starts at 7:00.
Our lineup for this coming Sunday is:
• HY2 – A duo of pros, singing and playing everything from the Everly Brothers to Adele
• Lawrence Shumey – Classics from that time to this
• Ray Tenisci – Spoons and tunes to make you laugh
• Kootenay Jack – The old rockabilly boy, good as ever
• Marnie Jacobsen – stories tall and short
• Paul Bowles – poetry, percussion, and the ongoing saga of Malachi
• Peter Pii – bluegrass and country from the BV
Something for everyone! See you there!
Joe Hill Coffee House is always looking for new performers – young and old, beginners or polished. All welcome; no auditions. It’s where you can relax and perform for the best audience anywhere. For more information contact Les Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org 250-362-5677. Thanks!