The March 19th edition of Joe Hill Coffee House features these great performers:
- Johnny P. Johnson, with Javan on fiddle – Prairie roots, rising stars in the Kootenays, songs of life and experience.
- The Reluctant Dragon – highlights from the show by the Rossland Light Opera Players.
- Anna Jauncey – talented singer/songwriter/guitarist visiting from Scotland.
- Geoff Ross – Rossland’s own; great songs, great singing and guitar
- Peter Pii: Country-Bluegrass from the Beaver Valley.
- Kootenay Jack – Been to Nashville, came home, a good old rockabilly boy. He’ll perform The CEO Song. OK!
Taylor Rozz – a high-energy duo of growing renown from just over the river.
Lots of talent, and a wonderful range of styles. Don’t miss it!
Joe Hill is in the Rossland Legion, 2081 Washington Street, while the Miners’ Hall is being renovated, but it’s the same Joe Hill Coffee House as always – coffee, tea and goodies (no bar), nice surroundings, good sound. Fun, and a mere $3!
Doors open at 6:00 PM; the show starts at 7:00. See you there!
Joe Hill Coffee House is always looking for new performers – young and old, beginners or polished. All welcome; no auditions. It’s where you can relax and perform for the best audience anywhere. For more information contact Les Carter email@example.com, 250-362-5677. Thanks!