JOE HILL COFFEE HOUSE- SUNDAY, MAY 21
Our dedicated crew is in town this May long weekend to make your stay in Paradise (Rossland) even better. Here’s the lineup:
- Clive Calderbank, Dave Scanlan, George Cappelletto – Big, polished sounds from a trio of pros.
- Kiana Tingley – Great voice and guitar, great songs, a rising young star.
- Les Carter – Likes to hang out with musicians, sings songs with a difference.
- Bert Kniss – The man with the wailing harp.
- Ty Wright – Writes songs from the heart and sings them like they need to be sung. A fine young local talent.
- And?? (Your name here; contact Les – See below.)
We’re in the Rossland Legion, 2081 Washington Street, while the Miners’ Hall is being renovated, but it’s the same Joe Hill Coffee House as always – coffee, tea and goodies (no bar), nice surroundings, good sound. Fun, and a mere $3!
Doors open at 6:00 PM; the show starts at 7:00. See you there!
Joe Hill Coffee House is always looking for new performers – young and old, beginners or polished. All welcome; no auditions. It’s where you can relax and perform for the best audience anywhere. For more information contact Les Carter at email@example.com, 250-362-5677. Thanks!