- May 25, 2021
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Learn to use ink to create beautiful watercolour in this two hour zoom workshop with Lars Baggenstos.
Running from 7pm to 9pm Lars will guide you through sketching your design to finishing your masterpiece.
This class is open to anyone 15 years and up.
Ink Tree materials:
- Watercolour paper
- sketchbook *not mandatory
- number 6 or 8 watercolour brush
- a flat watercolour brush around a 1/2″ wide
- you are welcome to have additional brushes
- India ink and/or black water colour
- A clean water cup
- A dirty water cup
- roll of paper towel or other house hold paper
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Rossland, British Columbia, Canada