The RCAC is awarding a $250 scholarship to a student going into an arts related program for their post-secondary studies.
Applicants must be accepted into an Arts Program, have completed High School, be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident, able to provide a Canadian Social Insurance Number, and be a resident in Rossland, British Columbia.
Examples of Applicable Programs:
These are just a few of the types of studies that are applicable for our scholarship, at either the college or university level. Industry oriented training programs will also be considered.
- literary (creative writing, publishing)
- dance (performance, choreography)
- fibre arts and jewelry making
- film, video, audio/sound art new media
- theatre (acting, directing, technical, design, musical theatre)
- music (performance, composition, conducting, producing)
- visual arts, craft, and curatorial practice
A one page essay telling us little bit about you, including goals for the future in your artistic field.
A transcript of your grades and an example of your art.
How to Submit
Please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Scholarship Application”,
How we reach a decision:
A jury will determine the winner of the scholarship based on merit. A decision will be made by May 15th. If no applicants meet the criteria for a certain year, the amount will be rolled over into the next year. Your information will be kept confidential.
Deadline for application is April 30th.