The RCAC is awarding a $250 scholarship to a student going into an arts related program for their post-secondary studies.
- Applicants must be accepted into an accredited Arts Program
- Applicants must be accepted into an accredited College or University
- be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- be a resident in Rossland, British Columbia.
Examples of Applicable Programs:
These are just a few of the types of studies that are applicable for our scholarship, at either the college or university level. Industry oriented training programs will also be considered.
- literary (creative writing, publishing)
- dance (performance, choreography)
- fibre arts and jewelry making
- film, video, audio/sound art new media
- theatre (acting, directing, technical, design, musical theatre)
- music (performance, composition, conducting, producing)
- visual arts, craft, and curatorial practice
- A one page essay telling us about you, including goals for the future in your artistic field.
- Portfolio of your art
How to Submit
Please submit via email to email@example.com with the subject line “Scholarship Application”
How we reach a decision:
Applications will be juried by the RCAC. Your information will be kept confidential.
Deadline for application is May 15th.